New Home Sales Associate
Company: New Home Star
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionWant a challenging, inclusive work culture that
emphasizes personal development and recognition? Are you a
motivated, goal-oriented professional looking to take an exciting
and rewarding step towards greatness in your career? New Home Star
may be the place for you!Our company is looking for a New Home
Sales Associate with intermediate experience in sales, customer
service, and/or real estate to add to our nationwide team. As a New
Home Sales Associate, you have the opportunity to participate in
the building of the American Dream. New Home Star is the largest
privately owned seller of new homes in America. for You can join us
with a role cultivating and maintaining strong customer
relationships throughout their home-building journey. Your role in
this process is crucial, as you will act as a resource to educate
customers and set essential expectations for a successful new home
build. This role is located near Albany, Oregon with our builder
partner, Hayden Homes.Why New Home Star?At New Home Star, our
number one core value is to provide excellent careers for our
people! By joining our team, you will see this value emphasized in
all aspects of your career.
- Best-In-Class Training - support network, proprietary sales
enablement platform, as well as on-site mentoring, and resources to
ensure career path to success.
- High Income Potential - a secure base salary is provided while
also providing commission opportunities that have our agents on
average make over $100,000 annually.
- Dedicated Marketing - to support your efforts in community
engagement, lead generation, and outreach.
- Award-Winning Culture - with thoughtful recognition and
opportunities to participate in local and national team bonding
- Volunteer Opportunities - encouraged time and financial
resources to give back to your local community in meaningful
ways.Pay Structure & Benefits
- Salary-based compensation, plus commission.
- Paid time off- flexible personal time off, mental health days,
sick days, as well as paid company holidays.
- Access to Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Comes with
generous company contributions to premiums (subject to all
- Options for Health Savings Account with a company contribution
or Flexible Spending Account; for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program is provided to you and members of
your household at the companys expense. The EAP helps provide
childcare, elder care, and financial and legal assistance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match on your
- Student Loan Resources, the ability to control and prioritize
your financial wellness with the assistance of Peanut Butter.
- Available Discounts for both your daily and splurge expense
through PerkSpot.RequirementsNew Home Star is seeking a motivated,
educated, goal-oriented sales professional to join our team. If you
fit the requirements below, you are an ideal match for this
- Be able to work onsite during business hours - including
- Passion and skill for interacting with customers in large
- Proficient computer knowledge/skills (i.e., MS Office Suite
such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- A real estate license is not required to start, but it is
required to be obtained during training in the state of
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/service/professional business
role is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or higher is preferred.
- Reliable transportation throughout your workday to drive to
potential homesites as needed.Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service, and guide customers on
the home building/buying journey .
- Use marketing initiatives to grow brand awareness with the
local Realtor community and potential home buyers to generate
adequate traffic and sales.
- Participate in recurring sales training via our proprietary
sales enablement platform, as well as in person.
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with the local sales team, and
present quarterly business plans to our builder partners in order
to meet given sales goals.
- Manage model home during all hours of operation, including most
weekends, while maintaining the model home, sales office, and
community appearance.Applying InstructionsReady to take the next
step in your career? Follow the link below to check out New Home
Stars Careers Page!https://www.newhomestar.com/careersExcited to
learn more about our award-winning company? Check out our social
media profiles! You can find New Home Star on LinkedIn, Facebook,
Instagram, and even
Youtube.https://www.newhomestar.com/company/aboutThe preceding job
description is not a comprehensive list of all duties and
responsibilities required of a new home sales associate.New Home
Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color,
religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of
employment opportunities and benefits.Not open to third-party
Keywords: New Home Star, Albany , New Home Sales Associate, Sales , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!