Customer Service Representative I
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Customer Service Representative position. Type: 40hrs/wk.
Temp-to Hire -based on attendance and performance Start Date:
Within the next 1 to 2 weeks Location: Must be Onsite in Albany
office (Albany OR 97322) Pay: $15.00/hr. Length: Temp-to Hire
-based on attendance and performance Shift: Regular Schedule:
6:00a-9:00p everyday including weekends. 2 days off Training
Schedule: 8:00a-5:00p PST M-F Responsibilities for job include but
are not limited to:
- Provides front line, direct contact with customers when filing
claims over the phone.
- Informs customers of the organization's products and/or
- Files claims by collecting pertinent information from
- Answers routine questions and resolves basic problems, refers
more difficult items to higher level team members for
- This role requires listening to our customer's concerns and
showing empathy while resolving their issue.
- Follows standard screens/scripts to perform most tasks, the
ability to navigate a computer-based system, maintains and updates
company records as needed.
- Maintains professionalism and effectively interacts with all
contacts, both internal and external.
- Maintains department quality standards and performs job duties
as directed by supervisor.
- Processes and determines coverage by reviewing forms and other
- Because every customer is different, we expect you to take the
initiative to truly understand our customers current challenges,
solve them, and use your expertise to proactively help them avoid
- You may be asked to participate in special projects, assume new
responsibilities, and adjust priorities as requested.
Qualifications for this Customer Service job:
- High School Diploma or GED and 1 year experience in Customer
Service, Retail or Clerical Setting is Required
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft based programs and computer
- Must be able to handle/process high call volumes, at times
while adhering to scheduled breaks/lunches in accordance business
- An acute attention to detail/accuracy and effective note
- Ability to work independently to problem solve, organize, and
- Able to work effectively in a diverse work group and
collaborate with multiple cross functional teams.
- Ability to communicate clearly, calmly & confidently on the
telephone and email with excellent verbal and written communication
skills Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits IMPORTANT: This
Customer Service job is being recruited for by Adecco's National
Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be
considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco"
button to submit your resume. The Adecco Group is a global leader
in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our
business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70
countries and territories around the world. We offer employment
opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us
today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits
packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday,
401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit
http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ . The Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Albany , Customer Service Representative I, Sales , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!