Route Sales Representative, Albany
Company: United States Bakery
Posted on: April 27, 2021
United States BakeryAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. US Bakery requests
priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and
all other externally posted company employment opportunities.
OverviewRequisition Number: 13083 Date Posted: 4/13/2021 Location:
AlbanyAddress: 946 Waverly Drive SECity: AlbanyState: OR Category:
Sales & Sales Support Description
Franz is the largest independent group of family-owned bakeries in
the Northwest United States. Franz Family Bakeries was founded in
1908 by two brothers, Engelbert and Joseph Franz who immigrated to
America to work for their uncle in a small bakery in Portland,
Oregon. From these humble beginning Franz has grown into a top
manufacturer of quality baked goods, providing products and brands
that feed families across the United States. We are on a mission to
make an impact in the lives of our employees and customers by
providing high quality, wholesome, and nutritious baked goods;
products they use every day to feed the ones they love. Bread for
Franz is seeking a Route Sales Representative at our Albany Depot
- Loads a delivery truck at a regional loading depot with various
bakery products and then proceeds to deliver these products to
retail and institutional customers.
- Retrieve outdated bakery products from customers and returns
them to the regional loading depot.
- Responsible for reordering of bakery products and for keeping
customers' shelves adequately stocked and properly faced.
- Meet or exceed budgeted objectives.
- Perform all assigned job duties in a safe, courteous, and
timely manner according to all company guidelines.
- Proper use of handheld in accordance with company
- Load truck and conduct pre-trip evaluation according to Fleet
- Operate and maintain vehicle according to Smith Driving System
and Fleet Safety Policy.
- Distribute products in accordance with Safe Work Methods and
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned. Minimum
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a SOLID work history; 1+ years at previous
- Must have sales experience; industry experience preferred
- Must have a proven safe work history
- Must be able to pass pre-employment math test, background
check, drug screen, and physical, and be at least 21 years of
- Must have a valid driver's license with proof of vehicle
- Must have a clean driving record and provide a current driving
abstract from the department of licensing at time of interview
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly, plus maneuver
large bulky racks of product in and out of locations
- Must be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, reach, kneel and
squat while loading/unloading delivery trucks and while shelving
- Must have ability to communicate with owners/managers and
supervisors in grocery stores, restaurants and institutions
- Must be available to work between the hours of 2 a.m. and 4
p.m. weekdays, weekends AND holidays; schedule to be discussed at
time of interview
- Must uphold the Company's core values
- Union position
Keywords: United States Bakery, Albany , Route Sales Representative, Albany, Sales , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!