Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
ATI Millersburg is seeking a Maintenance Leader to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing,
world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing
operations, then this position is for you!
The Maintenance Leader is responsible for effectively maintaining
critical production equipment by supervising activities of a crew
with 10 to 20 journeyman craft employees.
Specifically, the Maintenance Leader will:
* Manage concurrent maintenance activities in order to effectively
maintain industrial manufacturing equipment and facilities on a
7-day/week, 24-hour basis.
* Manage daily shift schedule to complete preventive maintenance
activities and prioritize break-in work according to established
critical equipment list.
* Procure parts, supplies, and services used in day to day
* Perform data recording for equipment downtime, failure analysis
and PSM and Title V documentation.
* Perform administrative duties such as time and attendance, lead
monthly crew safety meetings, and conduct behavior based safety
* Provide disciplinary and corrective action plans for employees as
* Insure all supervised employees meet annual safety training
requirements, continuing education for licensing, and adhere to all
government regulations as well as Company policies and
* Manage special projects as directed.
* Develop, educate, and guide crew in proper maintenance
* Work with supervised employees to create a team environment.
* Develop training plans to improve employee skills.
* Create or modify drawings and other documentation for use in
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any
of the company's positions.
To apply: All qualified applicants interested in this position are
encouraged to apply at www.atimetals.com/careers
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special
restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain
key positions within the company. This particular position requires
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
* Associate's degree in Engineering or a Maintenance-related
discipline is preferred.
* In lieu of an Associate's Degree, an equivalent combination of
demonstrated industrial supervisory experience and education may be
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both
written and verbal, with demonstrated ability to work independently
or in a team-oriented management environment
* 2 years' of experience utilizing computerized maintenance
management systems and software preferred.
* Proficiency of Microsoft Office Software Suite particularly Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Ability to plan, assign and monitor work, motivate and coach
* Experience with LEAN manufacturing practices and continuous
improvement concepts desired.
* Experience supervising bargaining unit employees is desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!