Production Analyst - Lead
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc., formerly known as ATI Cast
Products, has joined the global network of facilities across the
United States, Mexico, and Europe, under Consolidated Precision
Products. We specialize in high-precision, geometrically complex
aerospace systems, components and subassemblies.
The Production Analyst - Lead reports to the Leader of Operations,
and is responsible for tracking, initiating, and maintaining
effective and efficient part movement through the Finishing End
operations of the plant, during the applicable shift.
* Tracks and verifies the movement of parts through the finish
process, to maintain efficient and consistent flow and ensure
timely completion of parts.
* Partners with Engineering and Maintenance personnel to determine
a proper routing sequence for parts found to be non-standard.
Maintains communication through the supplemental routing
* Interact with shift supervisors to determine relative shift
priorities. Informs workers of priorities and tracks progress.
* Relays problems to Leaders, Sr. Leaders via email reports,
listings and verbally.
* Determines best method for part repair based on customer
requirements and knowledge of manufacturing process.
* Analyzes trends in the repair of parts and informs Project
* May provide input to Leaders, regarding employee performance
* May provide guidance to Finish End employees, regarding workflow
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be
legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent
basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest
extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and
any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is
an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and
promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's
status, or other legally protected status.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities typically required to perform the
essential functions of this job:
* NDT Level II Qualifications for Radiographic, Penetrant,
Ultrasonic and Visual Testing.
* Statistical Process Control, as per the Quality Operating
* Customer specifications concerning rework and final
* Computer literacy, with working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
* Successfully perform in a team environment.
* Effectively communicate (written and verbal) among all levels of
Education, Certifications and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* At least one year of experience with dimensional inspection and
layout tools, and the proven ability to analyze problems using
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Production Analyst - Lead, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!