Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: August 30, 2019
Kelly Scientific is hiring a temp-to-hire Lab Technicial in Albany,
Employees in this position will:
- Prepare and analyze routine and non-routine samples to provide
accurate, timely, and cost-effective information and analytical
results to internal and external customers for the purpose of
process control and quality assurance.
- Operate a variety of analytical equipment; prepare samples,
reagents, and standards for chemical analysis; and complete routine
support tasks for laboratory operation.
- Perform routine maintenance and servicing of laboratory
equipment and perform various duties related to maintaining clean
and orderly laboratory equipment and tools.
- Organize a variety of tasks to maximize time effectiveness.
- Understand the theory of standard test procedures.
- Apply company Core Values in daily work activities, including
participation in continuous improvement initiatives, strategic plan
objectives, hazard abatement activities, and lean manufacturing
- Requires a two-year degree in science and two years of
laboratory experience or the equivalent combination of education
and experience or a Bachelor s degree in Chemistry.
- Individuals must be highly motivated and possess excellent
quantitative, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Qualified candidate will have the ability to multi-task to
complete multiple projects concurrently and meet tight
- Demonstrated strengths in verbal and written communication
skills and strong work ethic in a team environment are
- Proficiency with computer applications, including MS Word,
Excel, Outlook, and database packages required.
- Employees in this position must be able to walk and stand on
hard surfaces for extended periods of time while performing
repetitive physical tasks.
Shifts will be as assigned and may include weekends and
overtime.Why Kelly--?With Kelly, youll have access to some of the
worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge
and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
Kelly Services--As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and
have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our
global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017
was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Albany , Laboratory Technician, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!