Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: December 25, 2018
Qualified candidates must be able to read electrical schematics and PLC ladder logic diagrams to troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions. Electricians must possess good computer skills and knowledge of networking principles in order to communicate with equipment controllers. Electricians must be able to follow written instructions to perform preventive and predictive maintenance tasks. Qualified candidates must have a working knowledge of safe electrical work practices, including requirements of NFPA 70E. Knowledge of predictive electrical maintenance techniques is a plus.
* This position uses various test equipment and hand tools including, but not limited to, electrical test instruments, computers, armature lathe, oscilloscopes, signal generators, high voltage test equipment, power hand drills, grinders, drill and cutting press welding equipment, pipe threading machine, soldering equipment, pipe benders, safety equipment, and miscellaneous hand tools.
* This position works on material which may include PLCs, AC and DC motors and generators, SCR's, VFD's, transformers, circuit breakers, rectifiers, electronic controls, control panels, starters, switches, lighting equipment, power distribution and control circuits, conduits, and fittings.
Candidate must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Requires one of the following Electrical Licenses:
* General Journeyman (J)
* Limited Supervising Electrician (PS)
* Limited Journeyman Manufactured Plant (PJ)
* General Supervising Electrician (S)
AND a minimum four (4) years of electrician experience or equivalent level experience in an Industrial Manufacturing environment.
Due to the nature of its operations, including certain federal government contracts, ATI Millersburg Operations must track -- and in some cases limit employment opportunity based on -- citizenship or immigration status.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Journeyman Electrician, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!