Millwright / Crane Technician
Company: Allegheny Technologies (ATI)
Posted on: September 30, 2018
ATI is one of the largest and most diversified specialty materials and components producers in the world. ATI has approximately 9,600 full-time employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer global markets a wide range of specialty materials solutions. Our major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, and construction and mining.
ATI Cast Products is seeking an Millright/Crane Technician to join our Albany Operations team. Albany Operations is one of the world's premier producers of complex titanium investment casting for the aerospace industry. It is an exciting time to join ATI Cast Products as we continue to transform and position our businesses for long term growth and profitability. ATI Cast Products offers a competitive wage and benefit package with a 401(k) Savings Plan, a comprehensive health and welfare plan including medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, as well as a bonus incentive pay plan.
Under the supervision of the Senior Leader of Maintenanance, the Maintenance Millright/Crane Technician is responsible for the upkeep and rebuilding of the plant equipment, and machinery. This includes pneumatic, vacuum, hydraulic, and mechanical systems. A specific focus for a large portion of the duties will include crane maintenance but will also incude other Millright duties.
- Be accountable for working safely by following all safety rules and safe work practices.
- Always consider safety before action.
- Respond to and repair crane breakdowns
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual crane inspections
- Perform annual rigging inspections
- Coordinate inspection records and maintain documentation
- Crane Safety process owner
- Crane project planning and execution
- Assist with hoist and rigging strategic sourcing
- Develop and implement crane training plan
- Development, troubleshooting, repair, and regular maintenance of mechanical, plumbing, hydraulic, vacuum, and pneumatic systems, using blueprints and oral/written instructions.
- Perform preventive maintenance of mechanical, plumbing, hydraulic, pneumatic and vacuum systems and equipment. Document preventive maintenance steps taken.
- Fabrication and welding, both stick and TIG.
- Special projects that may include, but are not limited to, rebuild of furnaces, hydraulic equipment, plumbing, new building systems, etc.
- Installation and set up of manufacturing equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Keywords: Allegheny Technologies (ATI), Albany , Millwright / Crane Technician, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!