Electrical Systems Integrator III
Company: RENA Technologies North A
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform all the duties of Electrical Systems
- Subject Matter Expert in wiring practices on all
- Subject Matter Expert of electrical codes and standards.
- Ability to inspect for quality on electrical panels,
subassemblies, and interconnect wiring and provide positive
coaching to employees when issues are found.
- Ability to verify the completion of all documentation required
including panels log, checklist, and any other quality documents
- Test and troubleshoot system power up, main safety circuit, and
- Work closely with other departments to complete builds on
schedule and resolve any manufacturing issues.
- Act as lead during UL, CE, and ETL inspections when
- Train new employees on shop floor wiring and quality
- Complete all other tasks assigned as necessary regardless of
department. Minimum Qualifications (Experience, Skills, and
- 2-year technical degree or military equivalent or 5 years
related experience. Semiconductor preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of AC/DC control circuits and systems
including System Control Circuits, Safety Circuits, Motor and
Heater Control Circuits, Robotic Systems, Pneumatic Control and
PLC/PC Control Based systems.
- Experienced with Codes and Standards, NEC, NFPA70 and 79,
- Advanced knowledge of electrical safety hazards and the proper
labeling and/or protection needed.
- Ability to effectively understand and operate within safety
guidelines and policies and leads others to do the same. Physical
Requirements & Working Conditions: Standard
production/manufacturing environment. Work involves extended
periods of standing, occasional walking, stooping, bending and
lifting up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Other Requirements: Must be able to work in a highly
functioning team environment. Display the highest levels of
honesty, integrity and professionalism. Take pride in your work and
in the company. Communicate openly and strive for peak performance
in daily tasks. Know and deliver the quality service RENA's
customers have come to expect. This job description is intended to
summarize the type and level of work performed by the incumbent and
is not an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities and
Keywords: RENA Technologies North A, Albany , Electrical Systems Integrator III, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!