Project Engineer - Commercial Construction
Company: Baldwin General Contracting, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the coordination
- Provide information and ongoing communication to team
- Work with the Project Manager to issue all subcontracts and
- Establish and maintain project schedule.
- Ensure job specific records are maintained and are
- Maintain/monitor customer relations including project/progress
meetings, site visits and project related correspondence.
- Maintain SDS manuals for BGCI and subcontractors.
- Ensure that safety plans for all subcontractors are
- Ensure all preliminary submittals are approved.
- Set up temporary electric telephone, internet services,
dumpsters, sanitary facilities, etc.
- Assist Superintendent and Project Manager to procure and order
all materials for self-performed work to ensure the materials
arrive onsite when needed.
- Assist the Project Manager to process contract related
transactions including Change Orders and Proposed Change Orders to
suppliers, subcontractors, and owners.
- Process submittals, RFI's and all ensure all logs are current
- Supplement and support all team members as needed to ensure the
success of the project and company.
- Assist Project Manager to manage closeout activities such as
O&M manual generations, inspections, punch lists, permits,
certificate of occupancy, as-builts, warranties and archiving of
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- Strong organization, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Understanding of accounting, financial statements, job cost,
and cash flowQualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in construction industry.
- 4 year degree in a construction related major
- Must be able to pass a drug test and comply with our company
vehicle safety program.About BaldwinBaldwin General Contracting is
an Oregon based, full service contractor with broad experience
serving both public and private-sector clients. Baldwin General is
one of the region's most productive and respected providers of
construction services, serving a wide array of markets in Oregon,
Washington, and Idaho. We oversee projects from small tenant
improvements to some of the area's most recognizable architectural
Keywords: Baldwin General Contracting, Inc., Albany , Project Engineer - Commercial Construction, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!