Company: Highline Warren
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Production Worker is responsible for
performing all tasks involved in the production of the company's
products. The individual in this position follows standard work
methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as
efficient and safe as possible. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
- Perform work on production line; run equipment and inspect,
stack, separate, count, and pack product.
- Conduct quality checks and properly record information.
- Monitor machinery and equipment operation to ensure all product
meets performance specifications and requirements. Promptly notify
supervisor of any quality or production issue.
- Assist with changeovers.
- Maintain good housekeeping and regularly clean work area,
machines, and equipment.
- Identify and contribute to continuous improvement efforts to
reduce costs or increase productivity without reducing
- Maintain an open and candid working relationship with immediate
supervisor/manager in discussing matters of importance.
- Adhere to established company values, practices, policies and
procedures at all times. Follow and support compliance with all
applicable safety rules, laws, regulations, and standards.
- Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance at the assigned
work location. This job description reflects management's
assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or
restrict the tasks that may be assigned MARGINAL FUNCTIONS The
individual may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES An individual qualified
for this job must be able to:
- Keep up with machine production rates.
- Accurately multiply, divide, add, and subtract whole numbers to
resolve practical problems.
- Operate a computer—PC proficiency; use spreadsheets and
reporting software effectively.
- Wear/use required PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Understand written instruction and complete appropriate
documentation as directed.
- Use a logical approach to troubleshooting issues and
prioritizing production needs.
- Recognize problems when they occur and to work toward the
solution of those problems.
- Pay attention to details and pursue quality in accomplishing
work duties and tasks. Look for opportunities to reduce costs or
increase productivity without reducing effectiveness.
- Handle challenges skillfully, thoroughly, and effectively.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with co-workers,
team members, and internal or external customers. Present
information clearly and accurately.
- Independently take advantage of opportunities to improve or
increase skills, abilities and job knowledge.
- Make sure that work is delivered on time and of high
- Develop good work practices in order to get the job done.
- Use equipment, resources and time in an efficient and effective
- Use good judgment when making decisions.
- Perform work in a safe manner at all times.
- Work in a cooperative manner with management, co-workers,
internal/external customers, and vendors.
- Do the right thing, even when it is difficult. MINIMUM
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Entry level position (0 to 2 years' experience).
- Must be able to obtain forklift license through Highline
Warren. PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an individual to successfully perform the Essential Functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Remain in a stationary position when performing line
- Regularly move about when moving along the line as needed to
perform job duties.
- Transport products and materials weighing up to 58 pounds when
moving products to the line and or emptying boxes to the load area.
- Manipulate products on pallets, using force of up to 35
- Position oneself to retrieve products or materials from ground
- Reach forward and overhead when inspecting product and moving
- Ascend/descend stairs/ladders to access the machine, catwalk,
and when climbing over machinery/line.
- Position and handle product, boxes, and pallets.
- Perceive the nature of sounds and have the ability to exchange
detailed information while performing job duties in a manufacturing
plant where noise level is moderate to high.
- Move about the manufacturing facility to observe and
effectively communicate with team members and perform job duties.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS The environmental conditions described
here are representative of those the associate encounters while
performing the Essential Functions of the job.
- The individual in this position will be expected to work in a
manufacturing plant environment, which may include being exposed to
work in high/precarious places, moving machinery, marked changes in
temperature and humidity, and dust, odors and fumes. Typical noise
level is loud.
Keywords: Highline Warren, Albany , Production Worker, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!