Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver
Posted on: November 13, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $94,000 - Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,440-$1,750 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience:
All CDL holdersOverview
- Reefer trailer hauling probiotic materials.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- 1-3 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive from New York to Oregon with stops in Wisconsin.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles), stop-off and accessorial
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of Albany, OR and live in Oregon. Need
CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or
call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Use Schneider's Team Matching Program to help you find a
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with. Insight into our Green Bay team and
facility Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Albany , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!