Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Target
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Haul freight for one of the largest general merchandise retailers,
Target, and benefit from a predictable work schedule, 100%
drop-and-hook freight and home time multiple times per week. As a
Dedicated truck driver, you will make average annual earnings of
$60,750 to $74,250* and drive about 2,500 miles each week.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $60,750 to $74,250* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $91,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.31 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home multiple times per week.
- 2,500 average miles per week within Idaho, Oregon and
- Dry van trailers, 5-15 loads per week, 1 stop-off per load,
100% drop-and-hook freight. *Based on CDL driver experience,
performance and location Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Albany, OR.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Additional
Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Position based out of Schneider's Portland Facility and
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI134440116
Keywords: Schneider, Albany , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Target, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!