Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: October 10, 2020
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation;
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
****$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!****
***Relocation assistance will be available to the ideal candidate.
The job is in Albany, OR, roughly 60 miles south of Portland, OR
and 20 miles south of Salem, OR.***
ATI Specialty Alloys & Components in Albany, Oregon is seeking a
Journeyman Electrician to join our team. If you are looking for an
opportunity to support a growing, world-class manufacturing company
with multiple manufacturing operations, then this position is for
* Read electrical schematics and PLC ladder logic diagrams to
troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions.
* Possess good computer skills and knowledge of networking
principles in order to communicate with equipment controllers.
* Follow written instructions to perform preventive and predictive
maintenance tasks. Working knowledge of safe electrical work
practices, including requirements of NFPA 70E.
* Use various test equipment and hand tools including, but not
limited to, electrical test instruments, computers, oscilloscopes,
signal generators, high voltage test equipment, power hand drills,
grinders, drill and cutting press welding equipment, pipe threading
machine, soldering equipment, pipe benders, safety equipment, and
miscellaneous hand tools.
* Work on equipment which may include PLCs, AC and DC motors and
generators, SCR's, VFD's, transformers, circuit breakers,
rectifiers, electronic controls, control panels, starters,
switches, lighting equipment, power distribution and control
circuits, conduits, and fittings.
Due to the nature of its operations, including certain federal
government contracts, ATI Specialty Alloys & Components must track
-- and in some cases limit employment opportunity based on --
citizenship or immigration status.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any
of the company's positions.
* 4-5 years of electrician work experience in industrial,
manufacturing, and/or processing industries with a specialty in 3
phase, 480V power distribution system;
* Ability to troubleshoot electrical, instrumentation, and
controls; ability to read and understand relay, ladder logic, and
* Requires one of the following Electrical Licenses:
* General Journeyman (J)
* Limited Supervising Electrician (PS)
* Limited Journeyman Manufactured Plant (PJ)
* General Supervising Electrician (S)
* Prior experience with computerized maintenance management
systems; knowledge of National Electrical Codes; knowledge of
electronics, vacuum technology, hydraulics, mechanics, and
* Previous experience in the metals industry; previous experience
operating Industrial Mobile Equipment (IME), especially
* Strong safety knowledge preferred, including Lock Out/Tag Out and
* Knowledge of predictive electrical maintenance techniques.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Journeyman Electrician, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!