Journeyman Millwright 34th Ave $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
ATI Albany Operations is seeking a Journeyman Millwright to join
our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to support a
growing, world-class manufacturing company with multiple
manufacturing operations, then this position is for you!
Journeyman Millwrights inspect, troubleshoot, repair, replace,
install, adjust, lubricate, and maintain all mechanical equipment
in the plant. Journeyman Millwrights perform scheduled preventive
maintenance on equipment and troubleshoot machine malfunctions,
determine the problem and implement the repair. This position
requires an understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic,
power transmission and steam systems. Qualified candidates must be
able to read and interpret drawings and blueprints proficiently and
make necessary repairs.
* This position inspects mill equipment, chains, belt conveyers,
and gear boxes/drive chains for maintenance or repair.
* This position uses tools such as fork/barrel lifts, aerial lifts,
boom trucks, drill presses, burning equipment, welding and cutting
equipment, portable drills and grinders, measuring devices, laser
pump alignment tools, power tools, and miscellaneous hand
* This position maintains accurate records such as labor hours and
important preventative maintenance findings on work orders for
creation of future job plans.
* This position works in both high places (in excess of 80 feet)
and in confined spaces.
* It is critical that this position adhere to, and promote, all
safety policies and procedures.
* Must be able to pass a full and half face respirator fit test and
work in an environment with hazardous chemicals while wearing
* Perform tasks such as removal, installation, alignment, leveling,
and coupling of rotating equipment.
* Ensure all work is performed in compliance with regulatory
requirements and industry best practices.
* Assist Engineering and/or contractors with capital project
* Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening, physical, and
* Candidate must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years documented experience as
a Journeyman Millwright, or equivalent, in an Industrial -
* Journeyman Millwright license is required.
* Candidate must have experience in hydraulic and pneumatic systems
and must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special
restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain
key positions within the company.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal
employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to
applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic
information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability
status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The
company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an
applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Journeyman Millwright 34th Ave $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!