Associate Tech Support Analyst
Posted on: December 25, 2019
Are you someone who loves breaking down technical problems into
solvable components? -Do you have top-notch customer service and
collaboration skills? -Are you interested in joining a team
comprised of a dynamic mix of technical support professionals who
are paving the way to support the Internet of Things? -If this
sounds like you, we have an opportunity that may interest you.Our
Technical Support Analysts are responsible for the following:
- Provide high-quality technical support to effectively diagnose
and resolve support incidents reported by external customers.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve complex issues across a
wide array of internet connected devices such as personal
computers, mobile phones, tablets, wireless devices, Bluetooth
speakers, thermostats, fitness trackers, televisions, home
automation devices, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and ownership of technical
- Work well in a high energy, dynamic, and collaborative
- Provide appropriate responses and expectations in a timely and
- Work as the customer advocate, demonstrating expertise in
support processes and functions, including escalations, complex
issue resolution, and customer retention. -
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive.
-Technical Support Analysts may be required to perform other job
related duties as directed by a member of management to meet
business needs and objectives.Basic Qualifications:
- 6 months experience with customer service, troubleshooting,
analytical, and problem-solving.
- Strong experience and working knowledge in one or more of the
following technical specialty areas:
- PC Support: MS Windows, MS Office, Apple OS X, home
networking/Wi-Fi, printer installation / setup / config.
- Mobile Support: iPhone/iPad/iOS, Android phones and tablets,
Kindle / e-readers, Fire Tablets.
- Smart Home: devices such as assistants, smart lights, smart
TV's, thermostats, door locks, wearable technologies and other
- High school diploma or GED (post-secondary education
- Must be able to type 30-40 WPM.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Associates degree a plus.
- 1 year of experience in technical support role.
- Technical certifications from organizations such as CompTIA A+,
Network+, Microsoft, Apple, or other related bodies in the
- Experience working within a support organization providing
phone/chat/email based support to customers.
- Strong working knowledge of support services tools and
applications such as CRM, knowledge base, remote diagnostic and
monitoring tools, collaboration tools, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Experience in writing technical documentation for inclusion in
a Knowledge Base.
- Experience with providing training and coaching, either to
customers or to internal colleagues.
- Able to collaborate, interact, cooperate and motivate across
job functions and teams.This position is in a department that is
open 365 days a year and we currently have schedules which have
shifts starting and ending at 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM respectfully
(hours subject to change over time). An individual's schedule is
generally set for several months at a time, however interested
candidates must have a reasonable degree of schedule flexibility to
work varying schedules throughout the year.
Keywords: Assurant, Albany , Associate Tech Support Analyst, Professions , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!