Grinder - Weekend Graveyard
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: November 7, 2019
Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc., formerly known as ATI Cast
Products, has joined the global network of facilities across the
United States, Mexico, and Europe, under Consolidated Precision
Products. We specialize in high-precision, geometrically complex
aerospace systems, components and subassemblies.
The Grinder is responsible for the preparation and repair of all
types of titanium castings through the use of grinding tools and
* Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and
* Remove metal from castings to meet specifications per tech cards,
routers, blue prints, and other approved written instructions.
* Inspect own in-process work using appropriate measuring tools.
(UT, Calipers, Dyers, Federals, etc.).
* Check other work using appropriate tools and techniques as
* Sandblast metal castings per written instructions.
* Read and interpret technical instructions and aerospace metal
* Safely use pneumatic and belt grinders, drill press, and
* Remove defects with use of ultraviolet light and perform
penetrant spot checks.
* May be required to occasionally work outside department
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be
legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent
basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest
extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and
any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is
an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and
promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's
status, or other legally protected status.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities typically required to perform the
essential functions of this job:
* Good hand/eye coordination
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
* Artistic skills desirable.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
* High School diploma or GED preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Grinder - Weekend Graveyard, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!