NDT Film Interpreter - Weekend Graveyard
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: November 2, 2019
Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc., formerly known as ATI Cast
Products, has joined the global network of facilities across the
United States, Mexico, and Europe, under Consolidated Precision
Products. We specialize in high-precision, geometrically complex
aerospace systems, components and subassemblies.
The NDT Film Interpreter (Level II) utilize expertise in
non-destructive testing to assure compliance with quality
requirements of the company and customers. They will interpret
radiographic film and document results in accordance with
established technique cards, develop shooting techniques as
required, calibrate equipment, and train Level I radiographers as
* Set up non-destructive testing using radiographic film to
determine casting quality and pinpoint correction needed to
discrepancies in parts.
* Obtain instructions for radiographing castings through technique
* Evaluate each image to ensure uniform accuracy and image
* Visually inspect each casting to identify areas that require
improvements in casting or welding.
* Find areas of frequently occurring imperfections and consult
engineering or other necessary departments.
* Endorse radiographic reports authorizing complete and accurate
inspections have been performed and findings documented.
* Develop shooting techniques as required.
* Calibrate equipment and inspect radiographic equipment.
* Training others as needed.
* Must be able to work outside department as required.
* Other duties as needed.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be
legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent
basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest
extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and
any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is
an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and
promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's
status, or other legally protected status.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities typically required to perform the
essential functions of this job:
* One to two years' experience working as a radiographer with some
of the experience in technique development.
* Visual Inspection experience is a plus.
* Must have either previous experience as, or be certifiable to a
Level II in RT.
* Must be capable of understanding all associated documentation and
part routing procedures.
* Must have ability to maintain high quality ratings while also
processing parts at an acceptable production speed.
* Must have vision acuity which meets test chart and color
perception to distinguish and differentiate between colors
* Must be able to work well with minimal supervision.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
* Must hold a certificate of classroom training for 80 hours in
Radiographic Inspection I and II.
* High School diploma or GED preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , NDT Film Interpreter - Weekend Graveyard, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!