Front Line Leader Operations
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: November 1, 2019
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
The Operations Leader will be on Swing Shift and is responsible for
training, coaching, motivating, and leading the production
workforce to ensure safe and efficient operation of the production
* Plan and direct department activities to obtain safe and
* Resolve production, equipment and systems problems; assist in the
revision of work instructions; and assist and ensure that adequate
training of personnel is conducted and maintained.
* Apply Leadership skills to lead, motivate and train personnel
* Interpret and enforce policies while maintaining the provisions
of the labor agreement.
* Monitor and coordinate training to ensure tasks are completed as
required by standard work and work instructions
* Evaluate performance, recommend appropriate disciplinary action
as needed, and interpret and enforce ATI policies while maintaining
the provisions of the bargaining unit contract.
* Eliminate wastes through standardization, best practices, line
stops, and verbatim compliance.
* Ensure strict adherence to both internal and customer
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any
of the company's positions.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special
restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain
key positions within the company. This particular position requires
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
* Bachelor's degree required. In lieu of education must have a
minimum of 4 years' demonstrated leadership experience in a safety,
supervisory or lead role (manufacturing environment preferred).
(An equivalent combination of experience and education will be
Additional knowledge, skills and abilities include:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
* Proficiency of Microsoft Office Software Suite particularly Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience with LEAN manufacturing practices and continuous
improvement concepts desired
* Ability to plan, assign and monitor work, motivate and coach
* Experience supervising bargaining unit employees is desired
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Front Line Leader Operations, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!