Knockout Operator - Weekend Graveyard
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: October 31, 2019
Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc., formerly known as ATI Cast
Products, has joined the global network of facilities across the
United States, Mexico, and Europe, under Consolidated Precision
Products. We specialize in high-precision, geometrically complex
aerospace systems, components and subassemblies.
The Knockout Operator is responsible for the safe removal of
shells, gates, and risers from parts to produce rough castings.
* Be accountable for working safely by following all safety rules
and safe work practices.
* Remove shells from basic/non-complex parts using the jackhammer,
water blaster, sand blaster, and hand tools.
* With the help of senior Operators and leads, remove shell casings
from parts using the caustic tank.
* Certified crane/fork lift driver.
* With the help of senior Operators, utilize the cutting torch and
band saw to cut off smaller, non-complex parts.
* Other duties as assigned, including duties outside the KO
* Ensure that machinery and equipment in the department are used in
a safe manner.
* Interact with others as a mutually-supportive team member.
* May perform some or all of the duties of an Operator A while in
training for that position.
* May be required to manage hazardous wastes
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be
legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent
basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest
extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and
any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is
an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and
promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's
status, or other legally protected status.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities typically required to perform the
essential functions of this job:
* Ability to operate heavy equipment in a safe and efficient
Education, Certifications and Experience:
* High School diploma or GED preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Knockout Operator - Weekend Graveyard, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!