Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: October 31, 2019
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Responsible for the housekeeping duties of the building.
* Responsible for collecting and sorting soiled clothing and linen
* Responsible for laundering the soiled clothing and linen on a
timely and daily basis to meet the needs of the facility and
residents, folding and preparing clean clothing and linen for
distribution to resident rooms and facility linen storage
* Responsible for maintaining linen and resident clothing in
useable condition by mending torn linens or garments.
* Responsible for keeping work area organized and clean, according
to established procedures, and maintaining washer and dryer
equipment in accordance to proper maintenance recommendations.
* Utilize cleaners, detergents, and other hazardous materials
according to department procedure.
* Responsible for following facility fire safety and infection
control practices and promptly report any unsafe conditions or
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting the
dignity and confidentiality standards and promote resident
* Ensures that equipment is properly maintained and properly stored
and that storage areas are kept clean and safe. Advises supervisor
of supply needs and equipment needs as necessary.
* Coordinates daily laundry service with other departments.
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without
* Experience working with seniors helpful.
* Ability to understand verbal directions and read written
* Able to communicate with residents on a daily basis.
* Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
Timberview Care Center::
The Timberview Care Center is located in the historic district of
Albany, directly across the street from Albany General Hospital.
When you enter our quaint community, the first thing you hear is
laughter; our community believes happiness is the cornerstone of
any community environment.
We spend our days and nights with fascinating people who are full
of wonderful stories to share. We take the time to get to know our
residents and consider each and every one to be a cherished and
respected member of our family.
For patients who need assistance with activities of daily living,
medication management, and periodic assessment and treatment by a
professional staff, Timberview offers quality care with a personal
Any Questions: Contact
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a
philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity,
commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our
mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart
and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige
we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not
only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have
the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and
advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that
includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
401(k) plan with company match:
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
Employee Assistance Program:
Commitment to career development and continuing education:
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much
*Benefits may vary by location
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Albany , Laundry Aide, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!