Quality Process Leader
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: October 27, 2019
ATI is Building the World's Best Specialty Materials Company™. We
focus our advanced specialty materials technology, unsurpassed
manufacturing capabilities, and innovative products to serve global
end use markets with highly diversified and specialized product
offerings. ATI is one of the largest and most diversified high
performance specialty materials producers in the world. We have
employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer
growing global markets a wide range of high performance specialty
ATI Millersburg is seeking a Process Leader to join our Quality
team. If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing,
world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing
operations, then this position is for you!
* Research, read, understand and interpret customer specifications,
standards and any necessary supporting documentation as it relates
to customer/internal deliverables.
* Communicate and clarify customer requirements to operators and
department management to ensure compliance is maintained.
* Collect, enter, and deliver material samples by following
* Review process records/travelers, issue/assess process
non-conformances, and prepare release documents for product
certification and subsequent processing.
* Provide comprehensive support for on-site calibration
contractors, giving technical or administrative support to
guarantee critical equipment is maintained and accurately measuring
process and/or product attributes.
* Collaborate with process experts to assess the impact of
calibration related nonconformnaces on product, and provide the
necessary disposition to guarantee adherence to customer
* Review calibration certifications to verify all associated
internal and external requirements are met.
* Implement risk mitigation actions to improve Right First Time
(RFT) compliance for contracts, manufacturing, testing, and
* Drive Continuous Improvement efforts to implement standards
focused on accuracy and efficiency to improve metrics for Safety,
People, Quality, Responsiveness, and Cost (SPQRC).
* Support/interact with production departments by performing
safety/quality engagement, quality inspections as needed, and other
duties as assigned
* Be the process owner of an element of the Business Management
* Bachelor's Degree or 5-years' experience with technical
background in heavy industrial engineering, familiarity with
fundamental metalworking processes or experience in a manufacturing
* Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite using word
processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
* Experience with OPM and Oracle systems or equivalent experience
* Quality Assurance experience preferred.
* Candidates must be comfortable managing conflict, change and
multiples priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Compliance/Regulation focused individual with a strong ability to
work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy
* Demonstrated passion for Continuous Improvement and an
understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
* Process leader must have sound judgment and the ability to plan,
organize and control multiple activities with minimal
* Ability to obtain a DOE Security Clearance is required.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special
restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain
key positions within the company. This particular position requires
U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain a Security
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal
employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to
applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic
information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability
status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The
company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an
applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Quality Process Leader, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!