CDL Fuel Driver Millersburg, OR
Company: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store
Posted on: October 5, 2019
BASIC PURPOSE:Gemini Motor Transport operates trucks across the
United States, servicing Love's Travel Stops, wholesale and retail
customers. Our Fuel Transport positions are among the best in the
industry. Gemini strives to achieve only the highest safety ratings
in our business, for our professional drivers and loyal
- At all times drive defensively and follow all applicable laws
and regulations to maintain Gemini?s reputation as one of the
safest tank carriers.
- Drives company trucks to load and deliver fuel and commodities
to Love?s retail and various third party customers. Gemini operates
- Have knowledge and comply with, all applicable federal, state,
local and company rules and regulations that are in accordance with
the accepted principals of the safe operation of a hazardous cargo
tank motor vehicle.
- Have knowledge and comply with the proper methods of loading
and unloading for the various cargos to be transported.
- Maintain contact with logistics as needed and required.
- Complete driver electronic logs and all necessary documentation
as required by company.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding professional conduct
when dealing with customers, fellow employees, vendors, and the
motoring public.?Requirements-DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Each driver must have a Commercial Driver's License and other
appropriate endorsements (HazMat, Tanker, Doubles/Triples) and
state requirements as required by law.
- Each driver must qualify physically, and obtain a Medical
Examiner's Certificate, under the requirements of 49 CFR, Section
391 43-49 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
Regulations.?EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 2 years of verifiable over-the-road driving experience or
certification from accredited truck driving academy.
- Knowledge of all applicable DOT and Motor Carrier Safety
Regulations.?SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Availability to work variable shifts as dictated by business
- The ability to drive for up to 11 hours and work a total of 14
hours, while transporting hazardous materials and sitting for
extended periods of time in a truck tractor.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and meet the qualifications in
49 CFR Section 391.11(b)(1) of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
- Must be able to read and speak the English language, in
accordance with 49CFR Section 391.11(b)(2) of the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Regulations.
- The ability to walk, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat, and
climb, as necessary, to perform vehicle inspections required under
49 CFR Sections 396.11-15 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
- The ability to walk, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat, as well
as grasp, lift, and handle heavy equipment as necessary, to ensure
safety during the hooking and dropping processes of tractor/trailer
combinations. As well as climb upon the trailer when necessary (for
instance, to ensure closure of dome lids following loading or
unloading), also when dealing with sections of hose that may exceed
20' in length, measure as many as 4" in diameter, and weigh as much
as 75 lbs.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and
- Requires normal range of hearing, vision, and smell.Job
Function(s):?[[mfield1]]Clean Places, Friendly Faces.?It's been the
guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's
leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers
with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and
supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our?'Country
Stores'?are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The
larger 'Travel Stops'?are located on interstate highways and offer
additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains,
trucking supplies, showers and more.?
Keywords: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store, Albany , CDL Fuel Driver Millersburg, OR, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!