Dimensional Inspector - Weekend Day
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: September 8, 2019
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
The Dimensional Inspector provides dimensioning investment castings
using micrometers, height gages, vernier calipers, UT Equipment and
* Be accountable for working safely by follow all safety rules and
safe work practices.
* Always consider safety before action.
* Inspect castings per blueprints and tech cards by using precision
measuring tools, surface plate, height gages, and inspection
* Mark castings for repair according to findings.
* Interact in a positive and professional manner with engineers,
supervisory staff, salvage analyst and other dimensional
Other duties as assigned
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any
of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status
protected be federal or state law. The company will provide
reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in
the hiring process if so requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities typically required to perform the
essential functions of this job:
* Knowledge of measuring tools is preferred
* Good with measuring and basic math skills.
* Detail orientated
* Must be able to successfully complete an in-house Dimensional
Inspection test and be certified for Dimensional Inspection within
6 months of hire.
* Occasional overtime required.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
* High School diploma or GED preferred
The job description is:
* Intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by employees assigned to this job title. It is not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, skills and behaviors of employees in this
* Not an employment agreement or contract. ATI Metals and its
subsidiary companies have the exclusive right to alter this job
description at any time without notice.
* Intended to describe the essential functions of the position that
a qualified individual must be able to perform, either with or
without reasonable accommodation.
ATI and Its subsidiary companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ATI and its
subsidiary companies will provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Dimensional Inspector - Weekend Day, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!