Customer Service Representative, Bilingual a Plus
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 1, 2019
Kelly Services, a global leader in staffing solutions, is looking
to identify Customer Service Representative for a leading insurance
provider in the Albany, OR that are Temp to Hire. Our customer
looking for both Non-Bilingual and Bilingual candidates. Bilingual
Spanish candidates, must be able to read and write Spanish. These
positions are a Temp-to Hire openings with a premiere employer in
the area! See position details below:
- Pay: $11.25/hour up to $12.50/hour based upon experience
- Shift: Must be able to work all operating hours Monday- Sunday
- Bilingual: 90% Bilingual - Read and Write Spanish, preferred
but not required
- Duration: Temp to Hire opportunity
- Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
- Temp to Perm: Transition to a perm employee would be 90 days,
based up performance & attendance.
- Several additional incentives on top of the hourly rate and can
bonus up to $400 monthly!!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the
organization's extended warranty contracts by providing superior
customer service to our customers who have purchased an extended
warranty contract for wireless cell phone handsets. You will
verbally collect pertinent information for the customer over the
phone. You will process and determine insurance coverage on each
claim by examining forms, policies, and other records as provided
by claimant and other agencies or resources.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Receive and answer customer questions and resolve customer
concerns relating to claims, warranties, and product servicing.
- Coordinate service for customers using various providers to
resolve the customers' concerns.
- Settle claims according to insurance policy provisions.
- Maintain and update customer account records as needed.
- Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable claims to
- Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as
needed to resolve claims and issues not of routine nature.
- Attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions to
maintain and update product knowledge.
- Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and
- Perform other job duties as directed by supervisor.
Basic Qualifications Required
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience
- Candidates MUST have an understanding of how to use computers
and computer systems (Microsoft office, basic navigation, etc.),
multi-tasking. Examples: how to turn on a computer, minimize the
screen window, open window explore, etc.
- Candidates should also have solid customer service background,
a positive attitude, strong communication (especially verbal).
- Open to viewing resumes where candidates have worked with
people face to face or over the phone.
- Call center experience is always a plus, but some customer
service experience in any field is a basic requirement.
- Demonstrate the skills needed and an openness/aptitude to be a
- Reliability is major and this is often shown on the resume.
The local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above
position, please apply online for immediate consideration. Please
contact me at Danielle.Haese@kellyservices.com if you are
interested in this opportunity or if you may have any
#MD2019Why Kelly--?At Kelly
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services--As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Albany , Customer Service Representative, Bilingual a Plus, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!