Crew Supervisor - Chemical Ops
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: April 10, 2019
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty
materials and complex components. Our products support diverse
markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas,
electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial
ATI Millersburg is seeking an Operations Leader to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing,
world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing
operations, then this position is for you!
The Operations Leader is responsible for training, coaching,
motivating, and leading the production workforce to ensure safe and
efficient operation of the production areas.
Specifically, the Operations Leader will:
* Plan and direct department activities to obtain safe and
* Apply Leadership skills to lead, motivate and train
* Monitor processes and tasks in order to identify problems and
* Identify, plan and lead improvement events.
* Interpret and enforce policies while maintaining the provisions
of the labor agreement.
* Monitor and coordinate training to ensure tasks are completed as
required by standard work and work instructions.
* Ensure strict adherence to both internal and external customer
requirements and production schedules.
* Bachelor's Degree and 4 years' demonstrated leadership experience
in safety, supervisory, or lead role is preferred.
* An equivalent combination of experience and education may be
* Supervisory experience in an industrial manufacturing setting is
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
and verbal are required.
* Proficiency of Microsoft Office Software Suite, particularly
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Experience with LEAN manufacturing practices and continuous
improvement concepts is highly desired.
* Ability to plan, assign and monitor work, motivate and coach
* Demonstrated experience utilizing computerized information
systems and software.
* Oracle (OPM and EAM) is preferred
* Experience supervising bargaining unit employees is desired
* The ability to wear a half and/or full face mask respirator is
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special
restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain
key positions within the company. This particular position requires
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal
employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to
applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic
information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability
status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The
company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an
applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Crew Supervisor - Chemical Ops, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!