Company: Allegheny Technologies (ATI)
Posted on: September 30, 2018
ATI Cast Products, Albany Operations is looking for individuals with welding experience. Our growth thought out Cast Products is increasing our need for positions in our welding department.
ATI Cast Products, Albany Operations is a subsidiary company of Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI). ATI is one of the largest and most diversified specialty materials and components producers in the world with revenues of approximately $4.0 billion for the last twelve months. ATI has approximately 9,600 full-time employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer global markets a wide range of specialty materials solutions.
ATI Cast Products is one of the world's premier producers of complex titanium investment casting for the aerospace industry. We are recognized as world leaders in product innovation, process development, and global responsiveness. It is an exciting time to join ATI Cast Products as we continue to transform and position our businesses for long term growth and profitability. ATI Cast Products offers a competitive compensation; wages, medical, dental and vision insurance plan, 401(k), life insurance, and Bonus incentive plan.
Responsible for performing cast welding repairs of titanium castings using gas tungsten arc welding process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work safely by following all safety rules and safe work practices.
- Weld repair of titanium casting using thin wall welding techniques.
- Able to evaluate which rod size and electrodes are needed
- Controls tooling to level finish castings
- Identifies defects and report out of specification conditions
- Follow written and verbal instruction outlining weld repair requirements.
- Work outside department as required, primarily in belt and hand grinding.
- Operate vacuum weld chambers and Bubble chambers.
- 2-3 years' experience welding using TIG welding method preferred.
- Must be able to pass ATI Weld Test
Essential Job Functions:
- Position is sedentary work at a weld chamber. Individuals work is completed with sleeves attached to the tank to weld on casting parts. Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs. Requires bending, lifting, pulling to move parts into tank and remove after welding.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Keywords: Allegheny Technologies (ATI), Albany , TIG Welder, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!