Furnace Operator - Aerospace Components - Weekend Day Shift
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Casting Furnace Operator - Aerospace Components - Weekend Day
ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for
substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working
for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have
multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of
titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected
to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus,
medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and
other great benefits!
Responsible to operate and maintain titanium casting furnace to
produce castings or ingots.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates and maintains titanium casting furnace.
- MIG weld electrodes to be used for the casting process.
- Complete all tracking and documentation as required.
- Adhere to all department and company procedures and
- Load molds in burnout ovens.
- Train casting helpers.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Participate in safety improvement through observations and
teamwork improvement events.
- Be accountable for working safely by following all safety rules
and safe work practices.
- Meets established production rates consistent with quality
- Assists with general departmental clean-up which may include
sweeping and shoveling of debris.
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications and
- Able to perform basic arithmetic.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Production operation experience preferred.
- MIG Welding experience helpful.
- Must be able to use and understand basic computer
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not
meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic
- Must take a base line hearing test prior to starting. Working
- The job is performed under reasonably good working conditions
with some exposure to, noise, temperature, and machinery. Schedule:
- Friday-Sunday Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an
industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and
sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and
industrial markets with small-to-large "function critical"
products. CPP provides its customers with a "total solution"
source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of
the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry.
More information about our company can be found at:
U.S. person status is required for this position in order to comply
with the Arms Export Control and Export Administration Act. U.S.
persons are U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents as defined by
8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or protected individuals as defined by 8
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits,
hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin,
disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Keywords: PCT, Albany , Furnace Operator - Aerospace Components - Weekend Day Shift, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!