Plastic Welder III
Company: RENA Technologies North A
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Plastic Welder III is responsible for fit-up and welding of
major assemblies and platforms on the manufacturing floor. They
utilize drawings and 3D models to ensure the assembly is
manufactured per the design intent and will train and quality-check
others within the plastic department to do the same.Essential Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform all the duties of a Plastic Welder I and
- Gives shopfloor status on tools when necessary.
- Train new Fabricators and Plastic Welders on all job
- Weekly inventory of floor stock for all plastic department
materials and tools.
- Quality check all critical and aesthetic welds, including but
not limited to, plenums and major structural welds.
- Document issues with notes and photos.
- Proactively work to overcome barriers with a positive
- Troubleshoot and perform quality weld repairs as needed.
- Communicate effectively with Engineering department about
obstacles and improvements with design.
- Create, review, and implement all red lines for
- Demonstrate and encourage a positive team environment.
- Perform all other duties as required.Minimum Qualifications
(Experience, Skills, and Education)
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum 5 years labor experience preferably within a
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing blueprints.
- Ability to use, and train others to use, multiple different
types of hand tools.
- Ability to follow and give verbal and written work
- Ability to effectively understand, operate and influence others
to work within safety guidelines and policies. Physical
Requirements & Working Conditions:Standard production/manufacturing
environment. Work involves extended periods of standing, occasional
walking, stooping, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Other Requirements:Must be able
to work in a highly functioning team environment. Display the
highest levels of honesty, integrity, and professionalism. Take
pride in your work and in the company. Communicate openly and
strive for peak performance in daily tasks. Know and deliver the
quality service RENA's customers have come to expect. This job
description is intended to summarize the type and level of work
performed by the incumbent and is not an exhaustive list of duties,
responsibilities, and requirements.
Keywords: RENA Technologies North A, Albany , Plastic Welder III, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!