Company: RENA Technologies North A
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be subject matter expert and provide technical leadership to
all mechanical design teams on the topics of Solidworks modeling,
mechanical best practices, or system design practices
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and complete design
- Constructs and completes an advanced plumbing system schematic
and Bill of Materials as standard or template for all customer
- Provide technical advice and be a resource for all Research
- Approve and initialize all design standards
- Provide mentorship and training to design team members.Minimum
Qualifications (Experience, Skills, and Education)
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and 9+ years'
experience in mechanical systems design
- At least 5 years' experience in Semi-conductor tool
- Has expert-level knowledge of Solidworks 3D modeling
- Can demonstrate expertise in flow modeling best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of common engineering concepts, practices,
- Excellent interpersonal, sales techniques and project
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrable experience as Project manager.Physical
Requirements & Working Conditions:Standard office environment
including work at a computer terminal. Work involves extended
periods of sitting, occasional walking and lifting up to 10 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Other
Requirements:Must be able to work in a family oriented/team
environment. Display the highest levels of honesty, integrity and
professionalism. Take pride in your work and in the company.
Communicate openly and strive for peak performance in daily tasks.
Know and deliver the quality service RENA's customers have come to
expect. This job description is intended to summarize the type and
level of work performed by the incumbent and is not an exhaustive
list of duties, responsibilities and requirements. PI201972549
Keywords: RENA Technologies North A, Albany , Mechanical Engineer, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!