Mechanical Engineer I, II, III
Company: RENA Technologies North America, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete mechanical designs for wet processing equipment
utilizing Solidworks and PDM Standard. [plastic, aluminum, quartz,
stainless steel, sheet metal parts and assemblies; plumbing
- Construct and complete an advanced plumbing system schematic
and Bill of Materials for each complex wet processing
- Follow mechanical design best practices with respect to
cleanroom and wet processing equipment.
- Follow established RENA procedures for designing and document
- Responsible to create design solutions and complete basic
engineering tasks in a timely manner.
- Lead purchase parts specification for each assigned
- Complete material to chemical compatibility studies to
determine appropriate materials to use in all design
- Work with the procurement team to ensure all parts have
adequate and cost effective sourcing.
- Ensure all manufactured parts follow RENA and industry best
practices for design and manufacturability.
Keywords: RENA Technologies North America, LLC, Albany , Mechanical Engineer I, II, III, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!