Crew Supervisor, Quality Inspection
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Proven to Perform.From the edges of space to the bottoms of
ocean, our materials are proven to perform -- and so is our team.
We're hiring high performers as proven as our products. Join us.ATI
Millersburg is seeking a Crew Supervisor to join our Quality
Inspection team. This is a swing shift position that works Monday
Friday, typically from 12:00 pm 8:00 pm with some flexibility in
hours. The Crew Supervisor is a thought leader, a facilitator and a
master problem solver and can lead effectively in an environment of
shifting priorities. This position is responsible for training,
coaching, motivating, and leading the inspection workforce to
ensure safe and efficient operation of the Millersburg inspection
areas. The Crew Supervisor will be responsible for leading a team
of 10-12 direct reports with diverse personalities. The Crew
Supervisor is responsible for training, coaching, motivating, and
leading the inspection workforce to ensure employee safety and
product quality. In order to become successful and provide
immediate impact, you will have to quickly learn ATI and the
department, processes, products and customers, and work
collaboratively with cross-functional teams including a unionized
workforce, engineering, quality, and safety. Attention to detail,
strong problem-solving skills, a continuous improvement mindset,
the ability to act quickly and make impactful decisions, and
exceptional interpersonal skills are included in the skillset of a
successful Crew Supervisor.
- Plan and direct department activities to obtain safe and
- Apply Leadership skills to lead, motivate and train
- Interpret and enforce policies while maintaining the provisions
of the labor agreement.
- Drive right fist time initiatives.
- Work toward establishing a team environment that fosters a
culture of Safety and Quality as the foundation of what we do.
- Identify, plan and lead improvement events.
- Write new and correct existing documents to reflect current
- Ensure strict adherence to both internal and external customer
- Review specifications for acceptability based on existing or
attainable inspection capabilities.
- Provide swing shift supervision support for Operations as
Keywords: ATI, Albany , Crew Supervisor, Quality Inspection, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!