Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: November 20, 2022
230738 - CT Technologist - Albany, OR - Permanent Full Time
Sigma Healthcare team is currently looking for CT Technologist to
work onsite for our contracted facility.
Shift: Evenings, Full Time
- The Computed Tomography (CT) Technologists provides health care
services by assisting in diagnosis or treatment. Performs CT
procedures and related techniques, producing images for the
interpretation by or at the request of a licensed practitioner. In
this position, you will perform CT scans, also known as CAT scans.
These cross-sectional images provide detailed information about
soft tissues, blood vessels, and bones, which is essential for
accurate diagnostics. You will position patients, ensure they
receive the proper dose of radionuclides and perform the imaging
procedure. Applicants must have their license in diagnostic
imaging, ARRT CT registration, and BLS certification.
- Graduate of Committee of Allied Health Education and
Accreditation (CAHEA) accredited Radiology program or
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- American Heart Association BLS
- Siemens CT experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs CT exams and procedures as requested by the medical
- Assists the Radiologist and other medical staff during exams
- Performs ancillary duties as required to maintain proper
distribution, billing, and archival of exams and procedures.
Completes documentation, in designated area, of all information
required for proper interpretation, reporting, archiving, and
retrieval of exams.
- Retrieves and file exam jackets, written orders, and related
health information to insure the timely performance and reporting
of Radiological exams and procedures.
- Participates in the implementation, monitoring, and improvement
of the hospital quality indicators as described in the strategic
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Albany , CT Technologist, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!