Metal Finisher - Titanium Aerospace Parts - Swing Shift
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Aerospace Metals Finisher If you would love to be part of a
company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities
for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be
the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR
and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the
aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will
enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision,
401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
The Metal Finisher I removes imperfections and defects from
titanium castings using various grinding tools and techniques. -
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a pneumatic hand grinder to remove imperfections from
- Inspect work using appropriate measuring tools, provided to
ensure requirements are met.
- Operate a belt grinding machine to surface grind and blend
welds on castings.
- Measure parts and visually inspect castings for defects and
mark in appropriate manner.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork remains with castings before and
- Maintain workstation in a clean and safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications, Abilities and
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not
meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrated abilities:
- Follow written instructions such as tech cards, routers, and
other approved written instructions.
- Continuous mental and/or visual attention to detail.
- Maintain quantity requirements while maintaining quality
- Work effectively within a team.
- Understand and follow verbal instructions from trainer or
supervisor. Working Conditions:
- Able -to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic
drug screening. Location/Shift:
- Candidates applying to this posting may be considered for
either Selmet or Pacific Cast Technologies facilities, located in
- Swing Shift Relocation assistance may be available to qualified
candidates. Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an
industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace,
military and industrial markets with small-to-large "function
critical" products. CPP provides its customers with a "total
solution" source, taking them from concept to finished product with
one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the
industry. More information about our company can be found at: CPP
Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires,
trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability,
veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Selmet, Albany , Metal Finisher - Titanium Aerospace Parts - Swing Shift, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!