Customer Care Coordinator
Company: Clayton Homes
Posted on: November 18, 2021
General Expectations: This is an integral position responsible
for Coordinating the day-to-day administrative responsibilities
which support the Customer Care program. This position must have
great interpersonal skills in relating with team members &
customers and provide a servant minded World Class customer
experience.Duties / Responsibilities:
- Conduct pre-scheduling calls and exit interview calls.Process
Contractor and Retailer service billbacks.
- Process all vendor claims, enter Warranty Card information,
Send Welcome letters & general correspondence as directed by
Regional Administrators or CCM.
- Communicate with Customer Care Manager, Parts department and
- File all service and parts paperwork, create & move folders to
accommodate new information & archive information.Organize and
maintain file cabinets.
- Research, initiate and close all standalone parts orders.
- Update spreadsheets & general admin responsibilities as
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Care Territory
Manager position and the Customer Care Manager.Skills, Knowledge,
and Abilities Required:
- Very high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly skilled with handling any service or parts questions &
ability to offer resolutions.
- Ability to cover for other Customer Care team members in their
absence.Education and Qualifications:
- 2 plus years in the Manufactured housing and/or Customer
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel,
Outlook and Vantage.
Keywords: Clayton Homes, Albany , Customer Care Coordinator, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!