Activity Coordinator - Bonaventure of Albany
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Bonaventure of Albany has exciting job opening for an Activity
Coordinator! ----Starting from $14.50$500 Sign-On Bonus* for an
Activity Coordinator.Paid Training, no experience necessary for the
Activity Coordinator position.Hiring Immediately with interviews
daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 420 Geri
Street Albany, OR 97321Call 541-497-5600 for more information.Have
Fun While You Work!We are looking for someone who---s as passionate
about having fun as we are! By joining our team you---ll have the
unique opportunity to have a lot of fun in your day-to-day career
but also the satisfaction of knowing you---re improving the lives
of our seniors every day! Come make a difference in someone---s
life! Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!Top reasons
to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $14.50
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account --- For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Activity Coordinator
position, even if you don---t have experience, we will train
you!What does an Activity Coordinator Do?This is a critical
position on our team. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and leading resident activities throughout the
- Assisting in the planning of events for the community
- Assist in the onboarding of new residents
- Coordinate resident meetings
- Plan community specific activities
- This position is also referred to an Activity Director,
Activities Director, Recreation Associate, Activities Coordinator,
Activity Associate, and Activity Coordinator in other
- Creative and energetic personality
- Must be able to comply with state vaccine requirements.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.Bonaventure
of AlbanyOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, residential care, memory care, and
independent living.-- We provide in home health care to residents
in our community.-- We are not a nursing home.-- We are immediately
hiring so apply today.--Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot
all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure,
one of our main guiding philosophies is ---you can never go wrong
doing the right thing.--- This means that we are committed to
caring for our residents and our team members.Bonaventure is
dedicated to providing an--exceptional senior lifestyle.
Bonaventure---s consistent success has been based upon a simple
formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
match.*To qualify for the above bonus, please inquire at the
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Albany , Activity Coordinator - Bonaventure of Albany, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!