Company: B&R Auto Wrecking
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Are you familiar with auto parts? Have you turned a wrench
lately?B&R Auto Wrecking is looking for hard working,
mechanically inclined candidates to join their team!The
- Pay: $15 - $20/hour DOE
- Benefits: B&R pays for 80% of employee's Medical, Dental
and Vision insurance and provides paid time off
- Employee discounts available on car parts
- Shift: DaysEssential Job Duties:
- Performs work following all safety policies and procedures
including maintenance and use of personal protective equipment
- Ability to read and understand work orders and properly
identify what parts have been sold-match all four items from work
order to vehicle: Year, model, stock ticket number, and location.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions including an
understanding of basic safety messages and labels (waste oil,
gasoline, flammable, etc.)
- Demonstrates mechanical and technical skills removing parts
from vehicles without damage to the parts, self or others.
- Understands and follows defined procedures and steps for all
- Communicates with Supervisor when parts are found to be damaged
or damage occurs during removal.
- Demonstrates good work habits by keeping work area clean and
safe and reporting all safety issues to a Supervisor.
- Ability to consistently follow procedures with little to no
- Knowledge of the use and operation of hand tools and power
- Ability to work efficiently in a variety of weather conditions
- rain, snow, sun, cold - for a full shift.
- Able to work required days and hours which may include
weekends, holidays and overtime.
- **Please note, employees must supply and bring their own hand
tools to work.Job Type: Full-timePay: $15.00 - $20.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shiftLicense/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: B&R Auto Wrecking, Albany , General Laborer, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!