Foundry Helper - Titanium Castings SWING SHIFT (Albany, OR)
Company: Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Foundry Helper - Titanium Castings If you would love to be part
of a company that is poised for substantial growth with
opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its
subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple
facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium
castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join
our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical,
dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other
great benefits! Primary Purpose: Support casting, ingot, metals
department performing manual tasks to ensure productivity and
throughput goals. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with loading or unloading casting furnaces.
- Assists with general departmental clean-up which may include
sweeping and shoveling of debris.
- Prepares molds for filling with molten metals.
- Cleans furnaces, assists in the servicing, repair, and
preparation for the operation of casting equipment.
- Adhere to all department and company procedures and
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Participate in safety improvement through observations and
teamwork improvement events.
- Be accountable for working safely by following all safety rules
and safe work practices.
- Meets established production rates consistent with quality
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications and
- Mechanically inclined.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Production operation experience preferred.
- Must be able to use and understand basic computer
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not
meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic
- Must take a base line hearing test prior to starting. Working
- The job is performed under reasonably good working conditions
with some exposure to, noise, temperature, and machinery. Schedule:
- Swing shift Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an
industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and
sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and
industrial markets with small-to-large "function critical"
products. CPP provides its customers with a "total solution"
source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of
the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry.
More information about our company can be found at:
http://www.cppcorp.com/ CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in
all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally
protected status.This is a non-management positionThis is a full
Keywords: Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc., Albany , Foundry Helper - Titanium Castings SWING SHIFT (Albany, OR), Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!