Special Education Teacher/EI/ECSE Specialist
Posted on: September 12, 2021
PediaStaff is currently looking for a SPED teacher/EI/ECSE
Specialist for a community-based position in Albany Oregon.
- Special education teacher will provide services to 0 to 3 and 3
to 5-year-olds in their natural settings
- Special education teacher will be based in Albany Oregon
Qualifications: You will need to have Masters in special education
with an early childhood certification, and a current state license
(or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and
educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per
Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical
insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure,
malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to
help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on
assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company does
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Keywords: PediaStaff, Albany , Special Education Teacher/EI/ECSE Specialist, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!