Company: The Corvallis Clinic
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Practice Supervisor directly supports the Practice Manager
and Operational management of the Corvallis Clinic. Provide direct
supervision of front and back office staffing. Ensures timely,
efficient and quality patient care by managing staff schedules,
appropriate training, and monitoring staff performance. Supervising
the front end of the revenue cycle by ensuring complete
registration and accurate patient intake.
- Will participate and maintain a culture within The Corvallis
Clinic consistent with the content outlined in the Service and
Behavioral Standards Handbook. To this end, employee will be
expected to read, have familiarity, and embrace the principles
- Administer organizational and departmental personnel activities
such as interviewing, hiring and evaluating employee performance.
Foster and maintain a work culture conducive to service excellence,
employee satisfaction and fair employment practices.
- At the direction of the Practice Manager, work with staff to
ensure performance measures are met, drive change management, and
support operational objectives. Supervise front end of the Revenue
- Drive consistent performance across the organization in order
to differentiate the Clinic from competitors.
- Evaluate, develop and implement process improvement initiatives
designed to improve staff workflow and overall productivity. Work
closely with department staff and physicians to incorporate state
and federal requirements for electronic health record usage into
daily practice routines.
- Provide appropriate orientation training and resources for new
personnel, including providers and physicians. Training may include
technical training, clinical training and customer service
training, as needed.
- Participate in projects related to operational efficiency and
workflow improvement. Actively manage change related to those
projects with staff and providers. Participation may include
assignments to project teams, leading a pilot program or
identifying a response plan to problems/trends in the
- Actively participate in budget planning process for staffing
and supplies. Monitor department spending to remain within
allocated funds and develop action plans for negative
- Foster a healthy communication environment among front desk,
clinical and physician staff by conducting routine meetings
designed to openly discuss operational, teamwork and patient
- Investigate, evaluate and resolve patient complaints and other
issues requiring a management response.
- Positive Work Environment and 10% employee turnover or
- Support Time of Service Collection rate of 80% or better
- Support Schedule Utilization of 80% or better
- Associate's Degree preferred with 2 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree desired Minimum of one year of experience
- 6 years direct experience in practice
Knowledge and skills:
- Fully understand the complexities within a multi-specialty
- Ability to work compatibly with patients, physicians and other
- Ability to set benchmarks and standards to meet and exceed
expectations of The Clinic.
Keywords: The Corvallis Clinic, Albany , Practice Supervisor, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!