Call Center Customer service
Company: Gadget Co.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Gadget Shop was established in 1987, and
remains one of the largest international widget manufacturers. We
have solid career opportunities, and are looking for quality
employees that will share in our success.
The Account Executivewill develop sales
programs, implement strategies, set targets and prepare an annual
budget. This position will report to the Sales Director. In
addition, the Sales Associate will provide information about the
products and services of the company to it's clients in order to
increase the sales of the company, and provide support in
developing long-term relationships with the clients. Some other
duties of a sales associate are assisting in the development and
execution of sales programs, and supporting the technical team by
providing the details of requirements of the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Should have full knowledge of customers and product.
- Keeping the focus on customers planning the sales strategies
and setting targets.
- Directing and coordinating the marketing team with valuable
information about the customers and product.
- Making the product visible in the market through publications,
events and networking relations.
- Providing the management with research inputs, creative
solutions and ideas. Developing sales plans and reporting the
details of its implementation to the management.
- Participating in events, trade fairs, campaigns and conferences
relating to the product or industry.
- Estimating customers on quotes quickly and accurately.
- Providing with leads for follow-up to the senior executives of
- Renew the existing accounts of customers with required details
of service or pricing.
- Working with current clients in finding opportunities for new
customers that may have a need for our products
- Maintain customer database for associated mailings,
development, and marketing outreach opportunities
- Prepare renewal contracts and quotes for existing clients.
- Working on special projects with the team or as a part of
- Collecting feedback from clients to access possible
improvements to existing products and also the need for new
- Provide the management with sales quotes.
- Ability to function within a team environment or
- Ability to determine prospective customers
- Good organizational and management skills
- Must have customer service experience
- Ability to understand the clients business needs and address
- Must possess good communication skills, both oral and
- Must possess the ability to develop and maintain good
relationships with clients
- Bachelors degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in sales related field
Keywords: Gadget Co., Albany , Call Center Customer service, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!