Company: Carl's Jr.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
We’re not in the burger business, we’re in the people
Be part of a team that is 100% focused on creating that
memorable customer service experience with each and every
Fast food has never been so much fun!
Carl's Jr. is dedicated to quality and service in all aspects of
our business; our customers, products and our employees. You're not
a face in the crowd, you're part of our family. Let us show you
what Super Star service looks like!
We are a family owned business and it shows.
Our business spans Medford, OR to Longview WA.
We lead with compassion and community. And, are dedicated to
creating opportunities for success and teamwork to grow.
COME SHINE WITH US!!
This opportunity is a pathway to success, learning and
- Ensure all customers receive service beyond their
- Handle customer "special situations" and requests immediately
in a positive manner.
- Monitor all aspects of the restaurant's operation to anticipate
- Enforce and maintain all Quality, Service and Cleanliness
- Monitor and maintain proper staffing level and labor
- Take appropriate steps to create a friendly atmosphere for
employees and customers.
- Supervise and train Crew Members.
- Plan, organize and implement all daily operational routines and
- Perform all Crew Position duties including opening/closing as
- Follow all company policies for food safety and cash
- 100% attendance
- And, have a food handler’s permit and/or obtain one within 30
days of starting.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a food handler’s permit and/or obtain one within 30 days
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferable.
- Successful team members are service oriented with not only the
guest, but also your team members.
- A good team player will communicate consistently, be able to
comfortably interact with customers, handle service issues that may
arise in a professional manner, and be able to take initiative and
- Basic math skills are critical.
- Stand for long periods of time,
- Bend and stoop,
- Work around heat,
- Work in close quarters with others,
- Move throughout the restaurant to perform assigned tasks,
- Lift up to 50 pounds, and
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Working conditions sometimes involve exposure to excessive heat
and cold associated with kitchen environment.
- Exposure to various foods, cleaning chemicals, sharp utensils,
and hazardous food preparation equipment.
JCK Restaurants, Inc. & KB Restaurants, Inc. are independent
franchisees of Carl’s Karcher Enterprises.
Keywords: Carl's Jr., Albany , Shift Leaders, Other , ALBANY, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!