Company: Carl's Jr.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Crew Members are the face of our business and are in a position
of great potential for fun, learning and growth.
We are a family owned business and it shows.
We lead with compassion and community. And, are dedicated to
creating opportunities for success and teamwork to grow. Many
members of our seasoned Management team started out in the Crew
Member role. Maybe this same opportunity is right for you!
We want to exceed even your own expectation for customer
service. Our Crew Members are 100% focused on creating that
memorable customer service experience for each and every guest.
With a pathway to additional learning, training, duties, money,
jobs, the position of Crew Member is just the beginning for you.
COME SHINE WITH US!!
- Greet guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Take guest orders, process payment and make accurate
- Ensure guest receives hot, quality products as ordered.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of
- Direct guest complaints to Shift Leader and assist in
- Clean and stock station, dining area, restrooms, and
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely, friendly and
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work
- Clean food preparation areas, floors, cooking surfaces, and
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as broilers,
deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Read food orders on monitors and receive verbal instructions as
to food required by guest, and prepare and cook food according to
instructions and quality standards.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking using food
production equipment including slicers, dicers, and other
- Manually wash pots, pans and other utensils according to
- Clean and stock assigned station area and other areas as needed
(including restrooms and premises).
- Participate in ongoing Crew training program.
- 100% Attendance
- Follow all company guidelines for food and cash controls.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Have a food handler’s permit and/or obtain one within 30 days
- Enrollment in high school; high school diploma or equivalent is
- Successful team members are service oriented with not only the
guest, but also your team members.
- A good team player will communicate consistently, be able to
comfortably interact with customers, handle service issues that may
arise in a professional manner, and be able to take initiative and
- Basic math skills are critical.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Bend and stoop
- Work around heat
- Work in close quarters with others
- Move throughout the restaurant to perform assigned tasks
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Working conditions sometimes involve exposure to excessive heat
and cold associated with kitchen environment.
- Exposure to various foods, cleaning chemicals, sharp utensils,
and hazardous food preparation equipment.
JCK Restaurants, Inc. & KB Restaurants, Inc. are an independent
franchisee of Carl’s Karcher Enterprises.
Keywords: Carl's Jr., Albany , Crew Members, Other , ALBANY, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!