Company: Republic Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: With direct supervision, this role provides
assistance to the operations department by providing clerical and
- Reviews container supply and demand reports and populates the
inventory management report.
- Updates and inputs route information into computer system on a
- May collect daily on-site container information and updates the
- Assists Dispatchers by responding to customer and driver
complaints and inquiries.
- Reports any safety or customer service related issues to
supervisor or manager immediately.
- Maintains and processes operations information, such as vehicle
maintenance, accounting and route sheets.
- Distributes, collects and reviews route sheets for proper
billing and productivity reports.
- Assists in generating monthly productivity reports.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with
the team to achieve safety goals.
- Assists other departments including customer service and
- May assist with driver de-brief processes.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent
- Office or operations experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Keywords: Republic Services, Inc., Albany , Operations Clerk, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!