Company: Oregon Freeze Dry
Posted on: May 3, 2021
currently multiple openings for General Labor - TEMPORARY
positions. This position is full time and will perform a variety of
tasks necessary for preparation, processing and packaging of food
and non-food products. If you are interested, apply today!
- This is a very physical
- On feet entire shift, with the
exception of lunch and break
- Lift 20 40 lbs. repetitively
- Work in warm and very cold
temperatures with proper PPE
- Rotate positions every 15
- Inspection of fresh or processed
product on conveyor belt or rolling trays
- Placing product on processing and
/ or packaging conveyor systems
- Lifting / moving trays off and
- Tray-loading product onto
- Dumping trays of full
- Assisting in moving racks of
- Packing of packaged product into
- Labeling / sealing product cases
and / or cartons
- Cleaning and set-up of processing
and packaging operations
- Various other assigned tasks as
production needs require
Able to work 12 hour shifts day and night shifts (7am - 7pm or
7pm - 7am), including weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and more!
$14.00 ($.50 shift
knowing more about Oregon Freeze Dry, Makers of Mountain House,
check out the following YouTube videos:
Mountain House Factory
Individuals expressing interest in
this opening may be provided a job description outline detailing
the specific duties and responsibilities of this position.
Candidates may be required to participate in personal interviews
and other evaluation processes. Criminal background checks may be
completed on all applicants.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Oregon Freeze Dry, Albany , General Labor, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!