Industrial Pipefitter - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Company: ATI Metals
Posted on: January 9, 2020
****$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS****
ATI is Building the World's Best Specialty Materials Company™. We
focus our advanced specialty materials technology, unsurpassed
manufacturing capabilities, and innovative products to serve global
end use markets with highly diversified and specialized product
offerings. ATI is one of the largest and most diversified high
performance specialty materials producers in the world. We have
employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer
growing global markets a wide range of high performance specialty
The Industrial Pipefitter will lay out, install, maintain, and
repair all types of pipe fittings and fixtures as required in plant
maintenance and construction. Operating off of work instructions
and prints, the Pipefitter will use bending, threading, and cut-off
machines as well as power tools, soldering and burning equipment,
heating torches, welders, testing equipment, and other
miscellaneous hand tools in their everyday work. The Pipefitter
will operate with minimum direction of a supervisor, and or the
* Interprets prints, drawings and sketches, plans details of
working procedure for tool and material requirements. Selects
materials in accordance with suitability for job.
* Lays out work, makes sketches of piping as required, and
calculates dimensions and radii of bends.
* Sets up and operates bending, threading and cut-off equipment,
and uses various hand tools of the trade to shape and fabricated
pipe as required for installation.
* Tests, inspects, dismantles, repairs, replaces and installs
pumps, hydraulic systems, and any type of piping, fittings and
fixtures as required for maintenance and construction of pipe lines
for air, water, steam, oil, gas, acid, caustic, etc.
* Makes and seals various types of joints such as expansion,
flange, nipple, coupling, union, soldered, flared, etc. Fits,
tacks, and welds pipe. Installs gaskets, packing, pipe supports,
* Applies various types of insulation and pipe covering. Exercises
all safety precautions and makes provisions for handling materials
and equipment to and from job site as required in connection with
* Operates heating torch to fabricate plastic components. Selects
materials, cuts and lays out, and fabricates various plastic shapes
* Maintains work area in a clean, safe, and orderly manner.
* Performs other work as directed
* Follows all safety procedures
* Candidate must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years journey level experience
in industrial plant pipe fitting
* Oregon Journeyman card required
Due to the nature of its operations, including certain federal
government contracts, ATI Millersburg Operations must track -- and
in some cases limit employment opportunity based on -- citizenship
or immigration status.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal
employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to
applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic
information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability
status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The
company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an
applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: ATI Metals, Albany , Industrial Pipefitter - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!, Other , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!