Cook - Bonaventure of Albany
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Bonaventure of Albany has an exciting job opening for a Cook!
--$17.00 per hourPaid Training, no experience necessary for the
Cook position. --All you need is a passion and talent to cook for
others.--Call 541-497-5600 for more information.Find your purpose
in our Restaurant!--If you have a passion for cooking, food
service, and enjoy being in the kitchen, you already have all you
need for success at Bonaventure. Being a Cook with Bonaventure
allows you to do the work you enjoy and create unique and lasting
relationships with residents on a daily basis while making sure one
of their most basic needs are met. --You'll also lean valuable on
the job skills to help you grow and enhance your career. --Come
grow with us and make a difference in a resident's life today. --We
know this is more than a job to you, this is your calling, and we
want you to join our team. Be the Hero in someone's story by
joining Team Bonaventure today.Top reasons to work at
- High Starting Wage - From $17.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.--
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. --In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Cook position.--What
does a Cook do for Bonaventure?--This position is critical within
our Dining Service department. In this role, you will be
- Preparing and cooking delicious meals.--
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned and impeccable maintained
throughout the shift.--
- Plating food for our residents.
- Ensuring that all food is stored properly.--
- Ensuring that all prepared food meets the proper temperature
prior to service.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors, and outside providers. --Qualifications
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.Bonaventure
of AlbanyOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, residential care, memory care, and
independent living. --We provide in home health care to residents
in our community. --We are not a nursing home. --We are immediately
hiring so apply today. --Why Work for Bonaventure Senior
Living--Not all senior living communities are created equal. At
Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never
go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed
to caring for our residents and our team members.--Bonaventure is
dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle.
Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple
formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Albany , Cook - Bonaventure of Albany, Hospitality & Tourism , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!