Server - Dining Services - FT/PT and on Call Available
Company: Mennonite Village
Posted on: November 16, 2021
At Mennonite Village, we have a wonderful staff of cooks/servers
who "bring it" day in and day out to produce and serve tasty meals
and food in which we take great pride in Typical work hours are
scheduled between 6:30AM and 7:30PM offering a wonderful work/life
balance. Additionally, we value our employees and treat them with
respect. We are currently seeking Servers to fill various day
shifts including weekends. Full Time and Part Time available.Please
note under current temporary Oregon state mandate, all healthcare
staff or those working in a healthcare setting must be fully
vaccinated or have a qualifying medical or religious need for an
- Assists in preparation and service of food in accordance with
sanitary regulations, as well as established policies and
- Takes residents' orders and delivers food.
- Ensures that department is maintained in a clean and safe
manner, checking cleaning schedules on a daily basis and keeping
work areas clean at all times.
- Sets up dining room before each meal. Busses tables after each
- Serves meals that are palatable and appetizing in
- Makes only authorized substitutions and assists in food
preparation for meals, parties, etc.
- Reports all hazardous equipment/conditions and accidents to
Dining Services Director or Dining Assistant Manager.
- Establishes and maintains sanitary work environment through
routine washing, sweeping, mopping, and garbage removal.
- Works in dish room washing dishes and following established
- When applicable, depending on assigned venue, assists in
checking special diets before meal distribution.
- When applicable, depending on assigned venue, follows meal
plan, house and therapeutic diets, and portion control
- When applicable, depending on assigned venue, prepares and
delivers snacks as required.
- Abides by the standards and procedures of the Mennonite Village
Compliance and Privacy Program and Values and Expectations
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is an essential function of
- Abides by the HIPAA policies and reports to a supervisor,
breaches (or violations) of our HIPAA policies.
- Immediately reports identified hazards or hazardous conditions
to a supervisor.
- Immediately reports adverse events and near misses to a
- Attends mandatory training on HIPPA and compliance annually.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time.Some of our many benefits:Generous Earned Leave (paid time
off)Benefits available including medical, dental and vision for
full time employeesCompetitive salariesFree 24/7 On-site Fitness
CenterEducational scholarshipsEmployer retirement contributionsFor
more information on our history, mission and to apply, please see
our website https://mennonitevillage.org/careers/Job Types:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availabilityWork Location: One location
Keywords: Mennonite Village, Albany , Server - Dining Services - FT/PT and on Call Available, Hospitality & Tourism , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!