Speech Language Pathologist/SLP-Home Health
Company: Signature Hospice
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist/SLP!
Signature Healthcare at Home - 317 West 1st Avenue, Suite 301 -
Albany, Oregon 97321
The Home Health Speech Language Pathologist/SLP provides speech
therapy services to patients with mild to severe speech, language,
and swallowing related disorders in order to help patients recover
or restore communication skills and swallowing abilities.
* Make initial evaluation visits to patients in their place of
* Use various tests to determine the nature and extent of the
patient s impairment.
* Develop an appropriate plan of care; revise treatment plans as
* Communicate to physicians the patient s progress and any changes
in the plan of care.
* Advise and consult with patient s family, caregivers, and other
staff on safety precautions and safe swallow protocols.
* Complete clinical and progress notes the day of service.
* Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice
as an SLP in this state.
* Must meet the education and experience requirements for a
Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC s) granted by the American
Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
* Current CPR Certification.
* Minimum 1 year clinical work experience as an SLP-CCC.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile
* Basic understanding of age-related differences in caring for and
communicating with patients and caregivers.
* Ability to meet productivity expectations, organize tasks and
manage time effectively.
* Work independently without supervision, and use good judgment in
* Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of
others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing
standards, values, lifestyles, and ages.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees must pass a criminal background check and
DMV check, and have two or more satisfactory employment
The mission of Signature Healthcare at Home is to enhance the life
of every person we serve. The Signature team are compassionate
professionals with a calling to help others. Signature understands
there is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your
team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day,
because we live it every day just like you. We know that promoting
a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to
Signature Companies full and part time employee benefits package
includes: medical, dental, vision, wellness program, flexible
spending accounts, ID and Medical ID theft restoration services,
education reimbursement and online training programs, generous Paid
Time Off, and employer paid life insurance and AD&D coverage,
as well as optional benefits such as short term disability and
Signature Companies is very concerned about your safety and that of
our employees, patients and clients. We do not allow use of alcohol
or drugs that may affect your ability to work safely. If you are
hired for any position, you may be asked to take and pass a drug
test at any time as a condition of continued employment. If you
test positive for alcohol or any drug, it is presumed that you are
under the influence during work.
Please note that as an organization receiving Federal monies as
payment for patient services, we do not consider recreational
marijuana a legal drug regardless of state law. Applicants with a
valid state medical marijuana card or form are eligible to apply
for employment and are considered on a case-by-case basis depending
on their ability to safely perform the essential functions of the
position for which they apply.
SIGNATURE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Signature Hospice, Albany , Speech Language Pathologist/SLP-Home Health, Healthcare , Albany, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!