Primary Care Physician - Monmouth Clinic
Company: Salem Health Hospital and Clinics
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Pioneering healthcare since 1896, Salem Health is a top
workplace offering market-leading pay where you can make a
difference in the lives of those in the community where you live.
Through incorporation of Lean driven principles, staff are able
effect change in the organization to solve problems, and drive
As an employer of choice, we are devoted to assuring that we
provide a safe, healthy, and patient-centric workplace, while
keeping staff wellbeing and satisfaction top of mind.
We invite you to learn more about our wonderful community: There s
something about Salem, Oregon! Total Rewards Offerings:Salem
Health's comprehensive benefits package prioritizes your mental and
physical health, financial stability, family obligations and
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 badge access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria.
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt and
others.Hiring Incentives for qualified candidates:Up to $15,000
start bonusUp to $30,000 student loan repaymentRelocation
AssistanceYour Role With Us:Salem Health's Monmouth Family Medicine
Clinic, located in the beautiful, rural community of Monmouth,
Oregon, is seeking a skilled MD to join our team. The provider
hired into this position will assume responsibility for a full
patient panel. Salem Health Medical Clinic employs the only primary
care providers in the community of approximately 10,000 residents.
Monmouth is a younger community, with the median age being 28 years
of age with a projected rate of population growth of 2.8% through
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, day off during the week
- Base salary upon hire, productivity-based compensation after
12-months of hire
- $4,000 + 40 hours annual CME allowance + 200 hours PTOWhy Salem
- Dragon Medical One, Epic-integrated dictation software
- Designated as a Top Workplace in Oregon
- Live amidst Oregon's Wine Country in the beautiful Willamette
- 1 hour drive to the Pacific Ocean, 1.5 hour drive to Mt. Hood,
and a 45-minute drive to PortlandCommunity members honored Salem
Health nine times in the 2022 Best of the Mid-Valley awards
presented by the Statesman Journal, including categories:
- Weight Loss Center - Salem Health Bariatric Surgery Center
- Hospital/Medical Center
- Eco-Friendly/Green Business
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employer of 500+ Employees
- Place to Work Salem
- Maternity & Childbirth Center
- Physical Therapy Clinic - Salem Health Rehabilitation
- Overall LeadershipBackground/Expertise:
- Possess a Master s Degree or higher in Nursing, or in a field
deemed to be equivalent by the Oregon Board of Nursing.
- Have satisfactorily completed a Nurse Practitioner Program
recognized by the Oregon Board of Nursing.
- Hold a current, unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the
State of Oregon.
- Hold a current, unencumbered Certificate as a Nurse
Practitioner through the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- Hold valid, unencumbered NP national certification issued by a
nationally accrediting body.
- Hold DEA certification.
- Preference may be granted to candidates who are bilingual
- Preference may also be granted to candidates who specialize in
women s healthcare services. Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other status or condition protected by law.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in
the job application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact us at
Keywords: Salem Health Hospital and Clinics, Albany , Primary Care Physician - Monmouth Clinic, Healthcare , Monmouth, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!